PDA

View Full Version : Yellow chromis eggs!

michael.lemke
07/19/2017, 05:45 PM
This is the second time in several weeks that this has occurred! The first time I was not able to see and this time I was worried about a pest. It's really obvious that the male is defending and tending too the eggs. Pretty cool. I'll add pics when my halides are on. They are off for the day at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dromon
07/19/2017, 06:53 PM
That's awesome. :celeb2: I love Chromis. I hope you get a school out of those eggs! Just think, you won't have to worry about bringing in disease and they'll be tank raised!

Zinovate
07/19/2017, 11:11 PM
This is the second time in several weeks that this has occurred! The first time I was not able to see and this time I was worried about a pest. It's really obvious that the male is defending and tending too the eggs. Pretty cool. I'll add pics when my halides are on. They are off for the day at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

michael.lemke
07/20/2017, 10:19 PM
That's awesome. :celeb2: I love Chromis. I hope you get a school out of those eggs! Just think, you won't have to worry about bringing in disease and they'll be tank raised!

Not going to try to catch the fry at this point. My fish will probably think it's a delicious treat...[emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk