PDA

View Full Version : Best Hang On Skimmer for Fusion 20

Sohal Tang Tim
07/23/2017, 11:10 AM
What is the best Hang On Skimmer for an Innovative Marine Fusion 20 tank?

Opinions/comments welcome

I dont know if the Aquamax HOB will fit....
I dont know if those Ghost skimmers are any good...

Confusion!!! lolol

Thx
Tim

:beer:

Indiana Reefin
07/23/2017, 08:50 PM
I really like the tunze 9001. It is very small
So it won't take up much room in your display. I know it isn't a HOB. The Aquamax is the best HOB if it fits

ReefWreak
07/23/2017, 09:56 PM
FYI, not sure of dimensions of the back of the IM 20, but I ended up getting an AquaMaxx in-sump skimmer that fits in the rear chamber of my biocube 29. It's a BEAST. I'd definitely recommend AquaMaxx skimmers if you can afford them and have the room...

Indiana Reefin
07/24/2017, 10:33 PM
FYI, not sure of dimensions of the back of the IM 20, but I ended up getting an AquaMaxx in-sump skimmer that fits in the rear chamber of my biocube 29. It's a BEAST. I'd definitely recommend AquaMaxx skimmers if you can afford them and have the room...

I 100% agree with reefwreak. The quality and performance on the Aquamaxx WS-1 or the HOB is wonderful!

Take a look at his tank. He knows what he is doing.:beer:

ReefWreak
07/25/2017, 09:55 AM
Take a look at his tank. He knows what he is doing.:beer:

Thanks! It's an up and down, and I usually only share the ups (that's what social media/the internet is for, right?). We're all on this learning journey together here, I'm just trying to help others get to where I am and beyond.

rjkrejci
07/29/2017, 11:15 PM
The Aquamax HOB will fit the IM 20...I ran one for a while. I switched to the cadlights pls-50 which I likes a little better. But you have to do a simple mod to get it to fit.

mr9iron
10/28/2017, 07:10 PM
The Aquamax HOB will fit the IM 20...I ran one for a while. I switched to the cadlights pls-50 which I likes a little better. But you have to do a simple mod to get it to fit.

What was the mod you had to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk