View Full Version : Is something eating my monti?

07/29/2017, 12:21 PM
I have a rainbow plating monti frag for about a two months when all of a sudden part of it bleached out. It looks like something ran right across it. I did increase photo period recently but all other corals are doing ok. Does anyone think pulling it out for a coral dip makes any sense? The polyps are bleached but appear to be moving still (reacting to flow light etc.) Other parts are colorful and healthy (pic is blue washed and terrible)

Any thoughts? Was also thinking of picking up a wrasse to pick off pests?

Thanks. John. BTW water is fine, been doing this a while.