PDA

View Full Version : Please help friends I have problem with choice led

danigerzon17
08/07/2017, 04:46 AM
Hello
I have question about led
I want buy Pacific sun led Metis heyperion s 2x145 it's enough for aquarium size:100/60/60 with some sps and a lot lps?
If something know if it's good for tank
I appreciate for helping

Przemek_PacSun
08/07/2017, 05:21 AM
It wilk be good enough even for longer tank - up to 125cm length

danigerzon17
08/07/2017, 06:48 AM
It wilk be good enough even for longer tank - up to 125cm length

So ok I buy It
You know it's good led for grow corals like sps ?

Przemek_PacSun
08/07/2017, 09:35 AM
Our Hyperion S panels were created after two years of light measurements in natural environment. It was first Led panels which create discrete full spectrum(like T5 bulbs) without using white LED chips which are very often used by Customer on small power.
We did a lot of experiments - measuring spectrum and PAR during Bali and Gili Islands expedition and after that we created(and included in our lamps software) special lighting programs - called BALI Par program(and other - like Hawaii, Fiji etc). We notice now that many manufacturers since that time copied that idea and started using their "own" PAR programs but many times they are created to be very bice looking for human eyes - but not for corals pigmentation.
From my experience - if you want to focus on SPS corals - you should check our hybrid lamp offers. Additional T5 bulbs create "fill light" cause T5 are linear light sources. It mean, that corals are lighted from each direction and can build nice looking pigments not only from the top(light source).
Pacific Sun was first company which introduced hybrid lamps 8 years ago.
I can say that actually they are most advanced on market and offer advantages not available in our competitors products.
We have wireless native apps for lamp configure working under Windows/Mac/Android , our LED panels use 9 channel panels. Each pair of T5 bulb can be switched on/off separately - additionally lamp "tell" you when your T5 bulbs should be replaced.
I think that you can't go wrong with them - and if SPS are your goal - focus on lamp like Pacific Sun Pandora Hyperion S(available with 75W and 145W panels depending from tank height) and 2/4 and 8 T5 bulbs version.
Regards

Przemek

danigerzon17
08/07/2017, 10:10 AM
Our Hyperion S panels were created after two years of light measurements in natural environment. It was first Led panels which create discrete full spectrum(like T5 bulbs) without using white LED chips which are very often used by Customer on small power.
We did a lot of experiments - measuring spectrum and PAR during Bali and Gili Islands expedition and after that we created(and included in our lamps software) special lighting programs - called BALI Par program(and other - like Hawaii, Fiji etc). We notice now that many manufacturers since that time copied that idea and started using their "own" PAR programs but many times they are created to be very bice looking for human eyes - but not for corals pigmentation.
From my experience - if you want to focus on SPS corals - you should check our hybrid lamp offers. Additional T5 bulbs create "fill light" cause T5 are linear light sources. It mean, that corals are lighted from each direction and can build nice looking pigments not only from the top(light source).
Pacific Sun was first company which introduced hybrid lamps 8 years ago.
I can say that actually they are most advanced on market and offer advantages not available in our competitors products.
We have wireless native apps for lamp configure working under Windows/Mac/Android , our LED panels use 9 channel panels. Each pair of T5 bulb can be switched on/off separately - additionally lamp "tell" you when your T5 bulbs should be replaced.
I think that you can't go wrong with them - and if SPS are your goal - focus on lamp like Pacific Sun Pandora Hyperion S(available with 75W and 145W panels depending from tank height) and 2/4 and 8 T5 bulbs version.
Regards

Przemek

ok thanks
i have more question
if i buy only one metis hyperion s 2x75 for my tank 100/60/60 and i want grow only lps like chalice and some not difficult sps like montipora or acropora stag its good for this corals ?

Przemek_PacSun
08/07/2017, 04:32 PM
Metis Hyperion S 2x75w will be to weak for that tank.
Consider Pandora Hyperion S 2x75w + 4x39W T5

danigerzon17
08/08/2017, 07:43 AM

Pacific sun led Metis heyperion s 2x145 and this enough for my tank 100/60/60

Pacific sun led Metis heyperion s 2x145 its good like this Consider Pandora Hyperion S 2x75w + 4x39W T5 ???

danigerzon17
08/09/2017, 03:03 PM

if i want buy Pacific sun led Metis heyperion s 2x145 its also good like Consider Pandora Hyperion S 2x75w + 4x39W T5 or its less?

Przemek_PacSun
08/09/2017, 03:30 PM
For SPS corals I prefer hybrid lamp - Pandora Hyoperion SSo for your tank model Pandora Hyperion S 2x75W + 4x39W T5 will work very well.
Regards

Przemek

danigerzon17
08/09/2017, 03:58 PM
For SPS corals I prefer hybrid lamp - Pandora Hyoperion SSo for your tank model Pandora Hyperion S 2x75W + 4x39W T5 will work very well.
Regards

Przemek

i ask if this model Pacific sun led Metis heyperion s 2x145 work very well?

Przemek_PacSun
08/09/2017, 06:33 PM
It work very well - for mixed reef taks, LPS and soft corals dominated aquariums.
From our and other Customers experience - with SPS dominated tank the best results you will achieve with hybrid lamp(LED+T5)