PDA

View Full Version : 2 Clowns in their Anemone

ratienza80
08/12/2017, 01:37 PM
Hi Gang,

Just wanted to share a video of my 2 clownfish playing in their Magnifica. It's a fairly long video (9 minutes). I always find myself going on youtube and watching other people's anemeone and get shorted when the video ends in 2 minutes! So I made a longer video in hopes that other people like to watch these videos when they are not in front of their own aquarium.

Cheers!
Ron

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/imGj3T3NjJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WatDatThing
08/12/2017, 01:40 PM
Pretty! Beautiful mag and toadstool. The mag doesn't sting the Duncan?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

ratienza80
08/12/2017, 01:58 PM
Pretty! Beautiful mag and toadstool. The mag doesn't sting the Duncan?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks!!

The duncan does look pretty close to the Mag, but it doesn't reach it. I move it closer to the toadstool every now and then, but for some reason it keeps moving. This tank is just a temporary house so I don't want to put anything in a more permanent position.

RIGUY314
08/14/2017, 07:09 AM
Thanks!!

The duncan does look pretty close to the Mag, but it doesn't reach it. I move it closer to the toadstool every now and then, but for some reason it keeps moving. This tank is just a temporary house so I don't want to put anything in a more permanent position.

That's awesome! by the way, the moving returns, did they come with tank or are they after market? what can I get them? thanks!

squeakymcmurdo
08/15/2017, 08:15 AM
Both the tank and the song are mesmerizing

becky302
08/15/2017, 12:24 PM
Beautiful