PDA

View Full Version : Do People Kill Bounce Mushrooms

jda
08/14/2017, 07:56 PM
I am trying to understand why they are still so high. Do people kill them? Mine grow fast and are easy to propagate, so I was just curious. Usually stuff that grows fast and is easy to propagate get cheaper as time goes on. ...just curious, I guess.

jmareef1022
08/15/2017, 07:27 AM
I have no clue but have seen a couple in person and they sure are pretty...hey jda you have a single polyp you might want to trade?

ozmosis7
08/21/2017, 10:20 AM
I think it depends on the type of bounce. Some grow faster than others, and are worth less. I've also known a few locals who bought bounce shrooms and the bounce went away, essentially making them worthless.

Aresangel
08/30/2017, 07:21 PM
That would drive me nuts if the bounce went away and I spent that stupid money on them. I haven't seen one in person but I don't think they look that nice compared to some of the other mushrooms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jda
08/31/2017, 03:13 PM
I am not into hype or any and usually like old school stuff that is tried and true vs the photoshopped variety of newly named corals, but the OG Bounce mushrooms are pretty nice. The yellow and orange is pretty legit, at least under 20K radiums and 14K phoenix.