PDA

View Full Version : And finally I can say!!!! They're here!!

d-man
08/27/2017, 08:26 PM
At last I can say what some have seen on FB and now released thanks to Karen and Jordan at Among the Reef, new captive bred Candy Basslets!!
These are so stunning in person and so hardy. Apparently there is only this one batch and that will most likely be it due to the difficulties in rearing the larval stages
Anyone looking for such amazing, hardy, active and environmentally conscious
deepwater basslets should contact Jordan at Among the Reef. Great seller and awesome customer service
Thanks

d-man
08/27/2017, 08:28 PM
More pics

hogfanreefer
08/27/2017, 09:09 PM
That is awesome!

BigBlueTang
08/27/2017, 10:00 PM
Woah! That's amazing! Good to see more captive bred fish entering the hobby, especially the rarer stuff!

Cliving1
08/28/2017, 06:18 AM
Very cool! Glad to see, those are great looking fish

pinnatus
08/28/2017, 08:53 AM
They honored Karen at MACNA this weekend. Great to see these breeding programs being successful!

steelersfan
08/28/2017, 12:46 PM
At last I can say what some have seen on FB and now released thanks to Karen and Jordan at Among the Reef, new captive bred Candy Basslets!!
These are so stunning in person and so hardy. Apparently there is only this one batch and that will most likely be it due to the difficulties in rearing the larval stages
Anyone looking for such amazing, hardy, active and environmentally conscious
deepwater basslets should contact Jordan at Among the Reef. Great seller and awesome customer service
Thanks

Very cool!!! Jordan is a good guy.

EthanHawaii
08/28/2017, 10:40 PM
So cool! Always wanted one. But they are probably still over $500 :(