PDA

View Full Version : Best Four Bulb T5 Supplement Combo for SPS??

shortcake
09/10/2017, 07:57 PM
So I'm currently running a fixture that actually has led, halide, and t5 all in one. Now I leave the LED moonlights on during the day, as well as the geisemann megacrhome 12.5k DE Halide, and then for T5 I'm running 2 blue plus, one fiji pink, and one super actinic.

While the spectrum isn't bad, it seems a little washed out, the colors that is. I'm more of a white spectrum fan myself. I like deep colors you get and the wider array of colors. So I was wondering what you guys might reccomend for T5 supplementation??

I"m going to keep the 12.5k halide and I was thinking of just two super actinic and two fiji purple. Or one aquablue special (or blue plus), one fiji pink, and the other 2 super actinic. If you guys have any other combination recommendations please share :)

jda
09/10/2017, 08:49 PM
UVL Actinic White is has a slight pink hue and is great for reds, pinks, purples and blues. It is a good addition to any T5 array.

zsuman101
09/11/2017, 10:55 AM
With so much white light from the halide , I would use 3 blue plus and 1 actinic, or 2blue plus and 2 actinic. Good luck.....zsu

eshark
09/11/2017, 08:01 PM
That is a white halide so I would suggest 4 ATI Blue Plus