View Full Version : water tanks ... looking for info from a previous post.

09/15/2017, 08:17 PM
I saw a post a few weeks ago ... this guy was posting pics of his huge aquarium that was built into a wall and he was talking about how he did it. One of the things in the post was a website to a company that sold plastic containers (up to thousands of gallons) that he used to mix saline ... i believe he had a 750 gallon one. I think the dude was a mod or something ... but I can't for the life of me find it again with this god awful search engine. Can you guys help me out?

09/16/2017, 08:21 AM
Hi AC, I don't know the thread to which you refer, but I got my tanks for water mixing station here:


Hope that helps.

09/16/2017, 08:30 AM
Craigslist has them all the time near me. Pennies on the $ compared to new.

09/16/2017, 09:17 AM
What are they officially called if I look on CL? Is there a name for them besides just calling them plastic jugs?

Thanks guys

09/16/2017, 10:56 AM
Mine are utility tanks. If you do get them on CL, just be careful about what has been in them before. I don't know how much some things may absorb into them, and that is why I chose to buy new. I figured better safe than sorry.