PDA

View Full Version : GHL Doser 2.1 Accuracy

GardenVariety
09/28/2017, 03:55 PM
I've had a 2.1 SA for the past couple months. First I ran on pump speed 3 after calibration and discovered it was wildly inaccurate. I could see within a few days that the levels were not dosing equally. I then calibrated at pump speed 2 and saw once again that the pumps were not dosing at equal levels. I re-calibrated and all was fine for a couple weeks and then once again one pump would dose more. I'm wondering what my expectation should be for accuracy? I did a calibration on pump speed 1 today in hopes I would get better results. For reference I am dosing 204ML of ALK and CAL per day and 10ML Magnesium.

09/28/2017, 08:25 PM
Hello,
The doser is generally speaking as accurate in dosing as the calibration is.
How are you determining that one head is dosing more than another, at some point? Does the dosing chamber volume counter equate to the usage?

GardenVariety
09/28/2017, 10:15 PM
Hello,
The doser is generally speaking as accurate in dosing as the calibration is.
How are you determining that one head is dosing more than another, at some point? Does the dosing chamber volume counter equate to the usage?

The calibration should be accurate considering itís done using a completely dry graduated cylinder. Each time Iíve calibrated, itís a different number the heads are dosing. It varies by about a ML. I am using a custom acrylic dosing container with ALK and CAL directly next to each other. The doser dosed approximately 75 more of calcium over the course of a month. The volume counters claimed it was equal but the container showed about 1/4Ē difference.

09/29/2017, 10:04 AM
Can you send us an email please - [email protected]