PDA

View Full Version : Triton Core 7 KH 7x strenght

Adrian.F
09/30/2017, 04:29 PM
Triton claims their KH is 7x stronger than every other 3 part dosing solution on the market.

I myself are using a manually mixed 3 part dosing with pure chemicals from Germany. Im following the strongest solution recipe possible before the powder separates from the water.

So how can they provide a product that ignores the science behind saturated solutions? Is it a hidden secret nobody can answer or is it a an easy answer behind it?

please let me know.:rollface:

bertoni
09/30/2017, 06:08 PM
Do they provide dosing instructions or an ingredient list? 7x seems like a lot more than should dissolve easily, at least. Fancy mixing equipment can allow more concentration.

Adrian.F
09/30/2017, 06:40 PM
Use with dosingpumps as normal. They recomend 2ml/26G as a starting dose. See if you find some more info at the brs link.

From the pdf guide: "CORE7 is 7 times more concentrated, has an
improved formulation and does not require mixing
with RO/DI before use. When switching from
dosing with Base Elements to CORE7 divide your
current dose by 7. "

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/core-7-base-elements-1000ml-triton.html

bertoni
09/30/2017, 07:20 PM
I can't see any information on the actual concentration, but they do report that parts 3a and 3b are both alkalinity, which gives them a factor of two. If their older products were mixed a bit on the weaker side, that might explain the difference. In theory, it'd be possible to use something like calcium acetate to make a concentrated solution, I think, but it'd be pricey.

Surykor
10/06/2017, 10:53 PM
Meh my wild guess its bad interpretation.
As I see it they say core7 is 7x more concentraded than previous product not 7x exceeding saturation point.
Theoretically if old solution had 7x lower concentration than max saturated solution, the new one is somewhere near of saturation point.
One just simply cant break physics even with pro grade equipment right? :D