PDA

View Full Version : EcoSmart Live setting help

intenseimage
10/08/2017, 12:03 PM
I have 2 MP40wQDs setup in the tank

Right side is Master and Left is Slave (Anti Sync)

When looking at the schedule in ESL for the right side Master, I have Tidal Swell from midnight till 830pm with a max speed of 10%. From 8:30 till 11pm it runs Nutrient Transport with a max speed of 40%. From 11pm till Midnight we go back to Tidal Swell at 10%.

The entire bar for the Left Side slave is anti sync orange and max pump speed is 10%.

Is this correct to have the left side run opposite of the right side master to make the best use of the ecosmart modes?

I believe since the left side slave is listed as 10% max, it doesnt go above that even though the right side Master bumps to 40% during Nutrient Transport. If I adjust the slave % to 100 it blasts the tank so I know its not a direct anti sync to the Master since it should technically max on its own at 10% during the Tidal Swell -- so I want to think either I did something wrong in programming or the % isnt working as I expected.

jbeckett25
10/10/2017, 06:08 PM
from what i've gathered anti-sync is 50% of the master setting. so when set to 40% the other would be running at 20% I would think if your set to 10% max that's max regardless?