PDA

View Full Version : CAD Lights Artisan Review

youknowreef
01/03/2018, 09:26 PM
Hi everyone, I never posted on here so this is technically my first post. Been in the hobby for some time now and just wanted to give my personal experience with CAD Lights. I've had their 70G Artisan for a while now and I do not regret buying it whatsoever. I have seen multiple reviews on here, some bad and some good. I went with my gut instinct after visiting them here in southern California. As soon as I walked into their facility it was nothing but great customer service. Seemed odd to me since I went in their facility a bit skeptical having read some pretty bad customer service reviews while doing my research. Nonetheless I decided to purchase the tank, stand, and sump package only. Until this day I do not regret one bit choosing them over Red Sea (which was my other options). The quality on the seems, glass, and the cabinet real wood definitely won me over. Apart from the quality, the pricing was the cherry on top as it was much cheaper than Red Sea. I still see some bad reviews once in a while from CAD Lights but it makes me thing, is it the company being uncaring or is it the customer making it difficult to work with? Any who, this is just my two cents and my personal experience. But one suggestion I do want to give out to them (if they ever happen to read this), maybe switch the plumbing to standard us sizes. I do feel the high durable quality on their metric sizing plumbing but it is not convenient to purchase at your local hardware store. But I guess you can't have it all lol. Anybody interested in seeing my 70G set up?

sde1500
01/04/2018, 12:28 PM
Welcome to RC! and we'd of course love to see more of your setup.