PDA

View Full Version : Want to add Wrasse and Anthias

awaxdee
03/08/2018, 10:43 PM
I have 150 trying to make it a full sps Tank I have a purple, powder brown, and yellow kole tang, madis and spotted bleanny two clowns the Biggest of all is about 3.5” also I have a bare bottom Tank with no lid on it (will get lid)
I like to get a few wrasse to go in also looking for color 1) What do you recommend? 2)and do you recommend getting a male and female or what? 3)are all of them jumpers? 4) And how many could I get? Nonaggression 5) Where is the best place to get them? 6) Can I do just all male but different types of fairy and flashers? And would like to add 2 different types of anthias also. 7) What two types would go together and would I just get one male or could I have 2 different ones. Thanks for the help

OrionN
03/09/2018, 12:41 PM
You don't want much information do you?
Get a book and read about it.
You can do search on Reefkeeping and Advaced Aquarist, bot are great free online reef periodical.
Once you have the general outline, ask specific question. I don't think anybody can write a book here for you. At least I do not.
Scott W. Michael also have a series of book on marine fish that are full of information that you should consider buying

bif24701
03/10/2018, 08:47 PM
Yea um, please come back if you need specific help. Like experience from someone that has an unusual circumstance or something like that.

All fish have the potential to jump, get a screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk