PDA

View Full Version : Cobalt Aquatics Neo Therm heater

myselfandme2
07/04/2018, 02:42 PM
I am looking into purchasing a new heater for the Innovative Marine 10 Nuvo Fusion Aquarium. I know the heater needs to be a 50w heater but I am not sure on which heater to purchase. I have heard good things about the Cobalt Aquatics Neo therm heater, but I have also read that they can overheat your aquarium or even explode. Is this heater a reliable heater or should I look into other heaters? If so please leave your recommendations.

Nick30G
07/04/2018, 03:10 PM
Cant beat a Eheim Jager

mcgyvr
07/04/2018, 05:31 PM
+1 on the Eheim Jager...
Can't go wrong with those..

top shelf
07/04/2018, 05:47 PM
I am looking into purchasing a new heater for the Innovative Marine 10 Nuvo Fusion Aquarium. I know the heater needs to be a 50w heater but I am not sure on which heater to purchase. I have heard good things about the Cobalt Aquatics Neo therm heater, but I have also read that they can overheat your aquarium or even explode. Is this heater a reliable heater or should I look into other heaters? If so please leave your recommendations.

Not sure if you want to consider it long term success but I've had my cobalt neotherm running for 10 months now with zero problems. With the apex it keeps my water within .5° of my desired temp.

myselfandme2
07/04/2018, 09:20 PM
+1 on the Eheim Jager...
Can't go wrong with those..
I have been looking at some of the reviews on marine depot and bulk reef supply and I think that the eheim heater looks to be the best option. Thanks!