PDA

View Full Version : Coming back

NikonN8
09/21/2018, 12:28 PM
Hey guys - long time no see. I had to re-register after losing all my registration info so the history of 5000 posts or something is kapoot :) Time to start fresh.

When did we quit the topic photo threads? I got a new camera for my birthday a few weeks ago and came back hoping to contribute to them. I need the practice because I sold my original cam a few years ago and have been waiting for the opportunity.

Misled
09/23/2018, 06:10 PM
Welcome back, who were you??? :lol: The subject threads are listed in a sticky up top. All can still be posted in. Not many people in here of late, but please, post away!!! I'll be here and there are a few others that stop by.

NikonN8
09/25/2018, 11:04 AM
That's just it - I don't remember!! It was a one-off screenname that I had never used anywhere else so I figure this new one should be too :)

In any event, fall just arrived to us up here in MN - it's 49, breezy, and raining a cold rain - so taking a few snaps of the changing leaves over the next few weeks should be an absolute blast with my new full-frame (D850). I have been impressed with the angles I get using the 50mm and 105mm lenses when compared to my old beginner APS-C shots. But holy smokes this camera this camera has a lot of features to get used to!!