PDA

View Full Version : Another stocking question

nobleprole
02/13/2019, 02:02 PM
So, 90 gallon fledgling reef (I had lower power LEDs that apparently were excellent at growing algae, not so for corals - just upgraded to RB Photon V2. Corals actually look alive!). Anyway, I digress. Current inhabitants: Maroon Clown, Valentini puffer, royal gramma and flame hawk (in QT for another 3 weeks) oh and 1 GD Mantis that apparently uses my mantis trap as a feed zone - can't catch the darn thing yet.

Thoughts on adding the following, and in this order: Lubbock wrasse (options?) (need top), Kole Tang and perhaps a filefish just cause they're so cool looking. If it eats my hopefully growing corals it will be banished to the LFS. I was also thinking of a Vanderbilt chromis if one becomes available. That would be it. Any other suggestions/replacements would be much appreciated. BTW corals are softies/mushrooms/zoas. I have a sump, Oct 110 INT skimmer and lots of matrix/marinepure. Parameters Nitrate 0-1, Phosphate <.01, salinity 1.025, calcium a little low at 380. Will be plumbing in a 10 gallon fuge soon. Thank you! Bob