PDA

View Full Version : BRS dual reactor flow direction

reachjohnnyliu
06/02/2019, 04:07 PM
On the BRS dual reactor there is a input and output side. Does it matter which side is really the input and which is output? For mysetup it makes for sense to reverse the flow. I would just swap which container got GFO and carbon right?

footballcs12
06/02/2019, 08:37 PM
On the BRS dual reactor there is a input and output side. Does it matter which side is really the input and which is output? For mysetup it makes for sense to reverse the flow. I would just swap which container got GFO and carbon right?

It matters what way the flow goes so the gfo doesn't turn into a rock. How does it make sense for the flow to be reversed, just curious on your thoughs

Jboone82590
06/02/2019, 09:33 PM
I think as long as the flow is the same and they dont have a restrictor for the carbon side it should be good as long as you switch them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

reachjohnnyliu
06/03/2019, 12:24 AM
It matters what way the flow goes so the gfo doesn't turn into a rock. How does it make sense for the flow to be reversed, just curious on your thoughs

i would swap which container contains gfo and carbon. basically i want to flip the entire process.

reachjohnnyliu
06/03/2019, 12:25 AM
I just want to make sure there isn't some type of 1 way valve in the reactor that would prevent me from doing it