PDA

View Full Version : Very Unhappy Customer

ScottT
01/29/2004, 05:27 PM
I have to vent... as I am extremely upset and frustrated.

I placed an order for various drygoods (order#30845) with PA on 1/19 and received email confirmation on 1/20 that my order would be immediately processed. If there was a problem with filling my order I would be notified within 24 hrs.

Well, as of yesterday I still hadn't heard anything regarding the status of my order so I emailed asking for such. I got a prompt response from John today (Thanks!) informing me that there was a problem with my credit card and my order had been put on hold. He also said that an email was sent to me on 1/21 informing me or this.

I never received the email. And the only way there could have been a problem with my card was if either I entered it wrong online or if someone at PA entered it wrong while trying to process my order.

I don't care where the problems occurred, but I am very, very upset that I've now lost 10 days waiting for an order that was never fully processed.

I work in a call center and hate it when customers call daily to verify that we received there order/form/fax/etc... and since I'd received one email telling me to expect everything to be processed fine unless I hear back within 24 (which I didn't), I made an invalid assumption that all was okay...

BAscially I'm just upset and frustrated that I've been waiting 10 days for something that will never arrive!

I've called and emailed PA asking them to call me so I can provide the card number again and get my order processed.

Has this ever happened to other PA customers?

Jeremy B.
01/29/2004, 05:43 PM
Hi Scott,

We did indeed email you on 1/21/03 saying that there was a problem with your credit card. Unfortunately we have a new gentlemen working for us by the name of Tim, who is still learning the ropes with us in which he used your old email acount @nortelnetworks.com. Again I am sorry this has happened, as we should have given you a call after we did not hear back from you. If there are any other questions or concerns, or anything we can do for you, please email me at jeremy@premiumaquatics.com

Thanks,
Jeremy

ScottT
01/29/2004, 09:22 PM
Jeremy,

Thanks, and please just help me get this order filled and shipped asap.

I sent you an email.
Scott

ScottT
02/04/2004, 09:48 AM
Wanted to post a formal thank you to Jeremy for stepping in and taking care of my order. Thanks Jeremy!

For other's thinking of doing business with PA...
Yes there was a valid mistake made on my order, but once the mistake was caught, PA stepped in and made everything right asap! I would not and will not hesitate to do business with PA in the future.

Thx again for the great customer service!
Scott

newbyreef
02/05/2004, 07:41 PM
Yep,

in my opinion, Jeremy is DA MAN!!!! I just purchased 10 pounds of cherry picked fully cured Marshall Island liverock. He was in contact with me via phone and email and wanted to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for, since the rock was going in a nano tank.

I will ALWAYS do business with PA

Thanks Jeremy

Dan in Wiconsin

WetWilly
02/06/2004, 01:08 PM
maybe ill ask to deal with jeremy exclusively in the future..

flyin2jz
02/06/2004, 09:15 PM
I can tell you this... i have never recieved poor service from jeremy at pm. THey have always bent over backwards for me, without question.... had to be a misunderstanding there is no way they would lie to you or screw you i can assure you... Kevin

WetWilly
02/07/2004, 09:34 AM

bunywail
02/07/2004, 10:08 PM
I have had great success with Premium Aquatics. Almost all of the LR in my tank was purchased at PA - who I found by accident. I'm extremely satisfied with my LR. Jeremy exhbited excellent service for a recent purchase of Marshall Isl. rock. I will do business with them again (hopefully soon!).

RB

jmicky41
02/07/2004, 10:49 PM
PA has the best customer service on the net. When talking with them about a pump ( had to be quiet ) - I asked if it could be returned if it was too loud. PA was the only company that would allow a return on a used (if only for an hour or so) product. Thankfully, it worked out just fine.

dragon_slayer
02/08/2004, 12:02 AM
i have to give PA a thumbs up as well, i have placed several orders and never had a problem with anything. all emails and order confrimations have been very timely replied to and the shipping was very prompt. i have recently started to use them exclusivly becasue of the hassel i've had with some other venders.

kc

ScottT
02/08/2004, 06:07 PM
Jeremy, now I feel stupid. They do eventually come one! I can't think of something electric that I own that I plug in and doesn't immediately show some sign that it has powered on. When I first set them up, I know I left these lights plugged up for atleast 45 seconds before pulling the plug, afraid I was hurting something.

Anyway, now they come on atleast half strength within 45 seconds and pretty much totally on 30 seconds after that.

Thanks, I'm happy now and have learned a lesson.

Scott