PDA

View Full Version : stream for a 65 tank? prices?

wakeboarder2342
02/01/2004, 11:07 AM
Hi,

I think im going to get a 6060 stream for my 65 gallon reeef, its only 3 feet long, mixed reef with softies, sps and clams. currently my return is a mag7, but its old so probably only puts a few hundred gph. then im using 3 mj1200's. i was thinking about getting rid of the mj1200's for 1 6060 on the opposite side of the return. Is this recommend? also what is yourprice? marine depo they are 127 bucks, but id rather buy off reefcentral, payback for all its taught me!!!

thanks

Jim

rvitko
02/01/2004, 12:44 PM
We don't sell direct Jim. No matter where you buy it in the US, you are buying it from me so it's all the same. Marine Depot, Premium Aquatics and Champion Lighting are all good companies with a long history and you can buy with confidence from whichever dealer you feel most comfortable with. The 6060's are currently sold out but I was shipped 50 of them last week so the wait shouldn't be too long. I think your plan would work very well. My suggestion would be though that you use the Stream and run your return with a Seaswirl(preferred) or a SQWD. The 6060 cannot be controlled or run on a wavemaker so you need something to add some randomness to the flow.