PDA

View Full Version : Blueline NS Series pumps

Tomzpc
03/21/2004, 10:16 PM
Do you guys carry these? I'm considering the BL 1100 but I don't see them on your website. Thanks.

jasonfrey
03/22/2004, 09:17 AM
Hi Tom,

Yes, we can get those for you, $124.95 plus shipping. Have not used them before, they seem like a similar pump to GENX and we have had such good luck with GENX we promote that brand instead, but we'll sell either one and GENX is out of stock right now as well.

thanks

Tomzpc
03/22/2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by jasonfrey
Hi Tom,

Yes, we can get those for you, $124.95 plus shipping. Have not used them before, they seem like a similar pump to GENX and we have had such good luck with GENX we promote that brand instead, but we'll sell either one and GENX is out of stock right now as well.

thanks

Thanks Jason,

It does seem very similar to the GenX. I'm looking for a pump in the 1000-1200 GPH range for my return to replace my Velocity T-3 since I want to add a SCWD and realize that will reduce the flow.
I also need 3/4" thread in/out and the Blueline and Genx match that (unlike the Velocity t-4 unfortunately..what are they thinking with the barbed fittings anyway?). Barbed would work fine for me on the out but not on the in. Skimming through RC I've heard the Blueline is quieter than the GenX. Any experience on this comparison?

jasonfrey
03/22/2004, 11:14 AM
Ya, barb fittings on external pump didn't make much sense to me either.

I'm not sure on the noise, both have fans, so probably similar. They might be talking about the yellow pumps too, Blueline HD which are PanWorld Japan brand pumps, where the BL1100 is a china import or Tawain region, same as GENX. I would say if you need it pretty quickly, we can setup you up the BL1100, if you can wait for GENX, i will be having them on sale for 119.95 when they come in, so little cheaper on price, but not too much.

Some feedback on the SCWD, it switches pretty fast on a GENX, Jeremy has GENX running on his SPs tank with SCWD and it goes back and fourth pretty fast, little too fast, but he wanted that extra flow.

thanks

Tomzpc
03/22/2004, 12:45 PM
Sounds good Jason. I'll go for the BL1100 then. How should I go about ordering over the site since it isn't listed? I have a few other items to pick up right now as well.

jasonfrey
03/22/2004, 02:02 PM
hi Tom,

I just created them online at:
http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PA&Product_Code=BL-1100

thanks

Tomzpc
03/22/2004, 04:25 PM
Now that's customer service! :thumbsup: