PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Dried Cyclopeeze look

Beenalongtime79
05/03/2004, 04:09 PM
Hi,

I just ordered some stuff from you guys and when I opened the freeze dried cyclopeeze, I saw red dirt/dust with hardened red clumps. I'm thinking this is how it comes. It's really fine I suppose? Is it supposed to be like this... I really have no idea and should I store it in the fridge or freezer?

Thanks,
John H.

jasonfrey
05/03/2004, 04:35 PM
Hi,

Yes, that is how the product looks. It's super fine, it's meant for filter feeders to eat it, but fish get a hole of the little chunks and tear the stuff up. You'll be quite amazed when you feed the tank, corals open up and fish get really excited, pretty neat stuff.

Store it at room temp, but try and keep it dry, cool room temp is best, maybe closet etc.

thanks

Beenalongtime79
05/03/2004, 05:19 PM
Thanks Jason for answering the question. That is exactly what happens when I put the stuff in. They all seem to like it... I feel bad for the fish, because they smell food but don't know what is going on.

Hehe.

Peace,
John H.

not ecooper
05/07/2004, 12:57 PM
Any chance you will start carrying the frozen form as well?

coryc
05/07/2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by ecooper
Any chance you will start carrying the frozen form as well?
Hi,

We sell two different sizes which can be found at the bottom of this page (http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=PA&Category_Code=Mysis) on our site.

We are currently out of the smaller size, but have plenty of the larger.

Thanks,

Cory

not ecooper
05/07/2004, 06:43 PM
Psh! I feel like a butt now....

coryc
05/07/2004, 08:41 PM
It's not obvious because it is listed with frozen foods and not with the Freeze Dried Cyclopeeze. It should be listed in both locations.

We just need a freezer with a glass door, this way you could see what we have when you stop by. :D

Cory

not ecooper
05/08/2004, 07:44 AM
Well I just love you guys so much when I'm in town, I come spend money since the hubby works when you guys are "open." At least I come spend money and not just window shop, right?

And hey, that Kaelini rocks (hehehe.) As soon as we got it in my friend Jason's tank, the critters were crawling out of it, literally. Gosh I want some of that rock! Do I get a referral discount or something? Heck, I even deliver so people will get their rock from you guys! :)