PDA

View Full Version : Need two more Tunze Stream 6100!!

widarecu
05/23/2004, 01:09 PM
Hi,

I bought from your store like two months ago the Tunze TS24 Stream Kit. I got it with no problem, thanks guys.

I installed them on my actual tank, but for my new one, I'm going to need two more Streams 6100 (12000 l/h). How long do you think it is going to take to have them on stock? could you put me on the waiting list for two of them????, How many people is already on the waiting list???, do you have any special discount for old costumers or reef central users????, could you offer me the shipping free of charge????

Thanks a lot,

Wilson Reyes

Scleractinian
05/23/2004, 04:50 PM
Me too. :)

widarecu
05/24/2004, 05:44 PM
hello??????????????????????????

anybody?????

Jason???, Jeremy???

Thanks

Jeremy B.
05/24/2004, 08:50 PM
hello??????????????????????????

Please bare with us, we try to frequent the forum as much as possible, but keep in mind we are taking care of customers all day long and don't get the chance to get in here as often.

You will probably have about a 3 week wait on the pumps. We can not do anything with the price on Tunze items, the retail cost is the best we can offer. We can however give you free shipping on the deal.

Anyone interested in getting in a preorder please email me at jeremy@premiumaquatics.com

Thanks,
Jeremy

widarecu
05/25/2004, 04:06 PM
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your answer. Excuse me if I bother you with the message, but I was just kidding, sorry.

About the order and the free shipping, sounds fear for me, that would help me a lot. Will you notify by e-mail me as soon as the pumps be available for me????

Thanks again,

Wilson Reyes

Jeremy B.
05/26/2004, 06:15 AM
Hi Wilson,

No bother at all! ;) I will put you down for a couple of the pumps to get you in line and we'll shoot you out an email as soon as they become available.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Brewboy74
05/26/2004, 10:49 AM
your doing the right thing by ordering them through PA. I wish I had done the same and saved myself alot of hassle. Check my thread in the Newbie forum......Bad LFS experience.

widarecu
05/26/2004, 03:25 PM
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your answer, I'll be waiting for that e-mail,

Wilson