PDA

View Full Version : Livestock List

Chad
03/22/2005, 05:59 PM
I can only imagine how busy you guys are at PA so take my comments with a grain of salt, but...

The livestock list and photographs are now so old I don't understand why you even have them listed on your website.

The last update was Feb 18th, over a month ago. I don't know why I even check for an update anymore.

I feel this is a very important part of your website. I am sure it is time consuming to keep that list up to date. I guess the decision has to be made whether you want to supply drygoods or supply livestock.

Just my $.02. I really like the update and am more inclined to buy on the spot when I know what you have in stock and what it looks like.

jasonfrey
03/22/2005, 08:17 PM
Hi,

Sorry our livestock list is so out of date. Feb 18th is pushing it quite a bit. We haven't given up on livestock, matter fact we bring in 3-4 shipments a week still. Feb and March are our business time of the year for us and the hobby in general. So we have been working OT just answering emails, phones and trying to keep up. The cherry picts are fairly recent, was updated on 3/9, except for the clams. It is very labor intensive to manual take pictures of each coral and get them online though.

We do have a new employee starting Wednesday and are looking into getting another new employee soon. So once we get through this busy season, we'll get back to having regular updates once a week.

thanks

Chad
03/23/2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks Jason - You know, I have only been looking at the date on the list and not even going to the photos so I didn't realize that some of the photos were more up to date.

I can only imagine how time consuming this all is. I hope my comments came across as constructive rather than negative.

Keep up the good work!