PDA

View Full Version : Gone Fishing

rvitko
03/25/2005, 11:31 AM
I will be gone from today through Monday afternoon. I am going fishing in Caddo Lake and I will be disconnected from the outside world. Please try your best to help each other through any emergencies and I will help out as soon as I return.

Thumper1
03/25/2005, 12:23 PM
Good Luck, I love Caddo, fished it many times over the years. I have some great memories from my youth their with family.

samsfishnchips
03/27/2005, 11:59 PM
enjoy it :D

as we get older, money, stuff, comes and goes, but memory last a lifetime, and nobody can take them away :)

sam

Thumper1
03/30/2005, 11:53 AM
So how was the trip??????????????????

rvitko
03/30/2005, 12:00 PM
Uggh! I don't know how the weather was in Tulsa but it couldn't have been worse in Eastern and Central Texas, golf ball size hail and barely above freezing with a constant mist to downpour. I caught two keeper sunnies and a couple dozen that I let go. So, I got some appetizers :lol: . Still, it was pretty to see again, hadn't been their in 8 years and it was neat the way the steam rose up off the swamp areas in the cold, I kept hearing the music from Deliverance. I spent the evenings in Jefferson which was neat, pretty much unchanged from the 1850's, they still had a lot of the pre civil war construction.