PDA

View Full Version : broken driver

tankgirl2
07/02/2005, 12:15 PM
Hi,
I had a leak and lost the driver (7240.26) for my Stream (6100.10). The ballast (is it a converter? the black, round thingy? 7210.202A) and pump are fine, so rather than buy another complete system, I'd like to replace the driver alone if possible.

I searched but couldn't find any sources in the U.S. for a new driver.

Came across a site in England that mentioned something about 'if I get a converter "old>new", I can drive my pump with a single or multi controller (I have the single controller 7091) - it seemed to imply that I wouldn't need the driver, that way, but wasn't completely clear about it.

Can you give me any info or suggestions about either replacing my driver (the blue box) or whether, if I can purchase a converter, I can run the pump from the multicontroller (without the blue box?)?

TIA

rvitko
07/05/2005, 09:42 AM
The converter is to adapt old pumps to new controllers or vice versa. You need a new driver. I have them, they cost $91.26, I will discount this as it is an unfortunate accident. This is the most expensive part of the pump. I can send it to you and you can install it or I can do it for you.

tankgirl2
07/05/2005, 02:03 PM
Thanks, Roger!!
Could you pm me about where to send the money. I can install it, it's easy. Thanks for the discount!
Sheri

tankgirl2
07/16/2005, 07:16 AM
Roger,
Thanks for you help! Got the driver and the Turbelle works fine now. I appreciate it (as well as the discount)!

rvitko
07/16/2005, 09:17 AM
No probblem, glad I could help.