PDA

View Full Version : Welcome IceCap

Larry M
02/25/2000, 02:36 PM
Hey, what a crew we have here. I come home to find the new sponsor's banner up, flying high. :) Everyone lift your glass--Welcome Andy and company, and thanks for the sponsorship.
Thanks to whoever took care of that, I have lost my email--again. :mad:

------------------
Larry M

See my tanks at Northern Reef (http://www.reefcentral.com/northernreef/index.htm)

FishWish
02/25/2000, 04:06 PM
Welcome Aboard Andy and Co..Thanks for the sponsorship.
John...are you behind this banner thing ?....Me thinks its you..TTYL my friend..David

Larry M
02/25/2000, 04:17 PM
Turns out it was John, yes. Thanks buddy. :D

------------------
Larry M

See my tanks at Northern Reef (http://www.reefcentral.com/northernreef/index.htm)

wayne
02/25/2000, 05:19 PM
the banner looks really "cool". ;) pun intended.

reefmanic
02/25/2000, 05:26 PM
Welcome aboard!!Couldn't think of a better Co. to have as a sponsor.Great move Larry ;)-August

ASH
02/25/2000, 07:48 PM
Thanks one and all for the compliments. IceCap and I will try to live up to them.
Andy

Joez
02/25/2000, 10:31 PM
Yeah, welcome if you like being bombarded with advertising! I could barely find the forums with that banner practically covering the page.

All integrity and objectivity is gone! All our valuable, hardcore science has been sacrificed to the gods of capitalism!

Just kidding.

FishWish
02/26/2000, 08:09 AM
John, I'm sort of surprised you did'nt hyperlink the new banner to the IC website. Hey Pal you asleep at the wheel or what? :D..Later

FishDaddy
02/26/2000, 08:27 AM
Glad to have IceCap on the board! Since I already have my 660, I don't have to feel compelled to buy from the sponsor to support the board.. :D ..just teasing!
Andy, I really appreciate your presence on the BB. IMHO, IceCap is one of the premier products for reefers and having you available to answer questions is a real plus!
Thanks,
Dick
"FishDaddy"

Doug1
02/26/2000, 10:58 AM
One of the reasons I chose Icecap for lighting upgrade, besides the popularity was the fact Andy read BB's like this and presented info on lighting in general, clarified what his products would and would not do and was extremly polite and professional always :D

------------------
Reef as though your life depended on it, yours might but the sea's does.........Doug ReefCentral/ReefTank moderator

[This message has been edited by Doug1 (edited 02-26-2000).]

JohnL
02/26/2000, 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FishWish:
John, I'm sort of surprised you did'nt hyperlink the new banner to the IC website. Hey Pal you asleep at the wheel or what? :D..Later<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatchotalkinbout? It's linked :confused:

BrianD
02/26/2000, 01:13 PM
Welcome Icecap and Andy. I still can't get over the time I posted a question on this board about an Icecap ballast I purchased, and within a couple of minutes Andy posted with some instructions and a telephone number if I needed more help.

That is the way to build customer loyalty.

Brian

FishWish
02/26/2000, 01:14 PM
I stand corrected!! :confused:...I should have known better..as usual..gret job..Later my friend..David

Larry M
02/26/2000, 04:48 PM
Ok, Joe. Rub it in a little more, will ya? ;)

------------------
Larry M