PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Steve and Gresham

lanxang
07/31/2005, 01:03 PM
Thanks for coming down and speaking at our meeting. Now I can't wait to go to the Philipines. When you're ready to setup the NPO for the netting, I'll be ready to donate money or what ever is needed.

Thanks again.

pwrstretch
07/31/2005, 08:36 PM
I too would like to thank you for coming to speak, i enjoyed it alot.
Count me in for a donation too.

GorillaReefer
07/31/2005, 11:11 PM
yeah thanks to everybody involved in the meeting. it was very interesting. cant wait for the next one.

plankton
08/01/2005, 01:39 PM
Like ya'll said Gresham/Steve gave a straight-up presentation on how to get some folks in Pacrim off cyanide dependency by using low cost, properly designed nets. Sounds so simple...

Was an informative meeting and always great to see new faces!

PS Jayscube - nice pic of your female bellus.

Scott

Jesus
08/01/2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah, Thanks Steve and Gresham for coming out this way. It was very informative presentation.

jesus

GreshamH
08/02/2005, 01:12 PM
We both had a good time, thanks for having us :D

I'm finishing up my NPO concept and will be working on the paperwork this week. I'm trying to set it up as a non profit, so I can give tax credits for donations. I'll let you know the second it comes to be :D

Jacob D
08/07/2005, 12:09 AM
Hey guys, many thanks. Sorry I couldn't make it, sounds like it was a good meeting. Baja was great, I caught a lot of fish - with the rod & reel of course I don't think any of them would have fit in my tank so I let them all go :)

Long week... talk later.

Jacob.