PDA

View Full Version : 6100'S Mounting

TBR701
08/14/2005, 03:10 PM
I had ordered two 6100's some time ago from a dealer and had requested that they wait till the black version became available before filling the order. I had received them a month or more ago and opened the box today to install them. I was suprised to find that the pumps were black as ordered, but parts of the mounting hardware was brown. Can I now get all the parts of the mounting hardware in black? If so, can I send the brown parts back as an exchange?

My tank has euro-bracing and the glass on the back is 1/2 inch thick and 4 inches wide. By looking at the catalog it appears that I will need a 3000.26 mounting kit for at least one pump and maybe two. Are these available in black? If so, can I purchase them direcly from you or do I have to see if the dealer (Premium Aquatics) can order them?

The euro-bracing on the side is 1/2 inch thick and 3/4 wide. It appears that I can use the mounting brackets that came with the pump to mount them on the side, is that correct? The tank sits in the corder of the room and I can not use the magnetic mounting brackets as I can not get into one side and the back of the tank.

TBR701

rvitko
08/15/2005, 10:43 AM
At this time all mounting pieces I have are still brown. The magnet mounts are black and likely the 6080.23 and 6080.40 that came with your pump are black but 3000.26 and the rails will be brown still.