PDA

View Full Version : programming help

liquidfunk
08/21/2005, 10:36 PM
Ok, Ive got an ACIIIPRO and Im using like 10% of its ability. at this point its nothing more than a light timer, and a Temp controller....

SO, can I put PIUHPIUGBH% = something here a-01?

I see people who ditched the LT1, and put MH1, but then there is a #$% or something after it?

Do pumps use one symbol #$% and lights use another? Can I make my own "language" IE replacing LT1 with MH1?

I guess I need to re read the manual for the 5 time, but I tried to add LT3 one time, and it wouldnt work,,, was it the ballast or the programming?

kattner
08/21/2005, 10:44 PM
Curt can answer in more detail, but I think you are limited to 3 characters for a timer name (not including the symbol at the end ($%^&). So you can certainly use MH1 instead of LT1. The symbols ($%^&) are just a way to code what shows up on the front lcd of the controller. The bottom line of the controller lcd has a row of symbols to show what is turned on or off. I have created timer names without these symbols and the program seems to work fine. I am not sure what symbol ($%^&) corresponds to those on the bottom of the LCD display. I am sure Curt the Wizard can tell us.

clp
08/22/2005, 10:10 AM
The fourth character mapping is as follows:

$ - light symbol
# - wave symbol
% - up/down arrows
& - open/closed box

Curt