PDA

View Full Version : terrible mounting options

gotfish8
09/03/2005, 03:10 AM
I just recently purchased a ts24 stream kit and a couple of magnets. (I previously had SEIO 1500's) The mounting hardware is a pi$$ poor design I was really expecting more for $900 . The $65 dollars Seios had awsome mounting options. HINT HINT

Are there optional swivel mounting bracket availaible?

The pumps and controllers are awesome allthough

rvitko
09/03/2005, 07:12 AM
That is what it comes with and maybe someday they will come with the magnet holder but this is the well beaten dead horse in my opinion. Myself and others would disagree with you, suction cups never work and even though the Seio was physically smaller the giant bracket/swivel made that a moot point. The Stream moves such a huge area of water you don't need such a range of movement and the bracket is very secure, you can see the pics in my photo gallery, if you do it right it is a great mounting system. I think the real complaint is it takes work.

jmicky41
09/04/2005, 10:58 PM
My main gripe with the magnets is the bright blue printing on them. These things are hard enough to conceal as it is.

rvitko
09/05/2005, 08:17 AM
It is legally required to have a clearly visible warning that the magnets are dangerous. The color differentiates them, one model has a red label, the other blue.