PDA

View Full Version : Some ACIII & DC8 questions & Aquanotes question

dhoch
10/07/2005, 09:00 AM
Ok so my ACIII came yesterday and I hooked it up spent some time programming my lights and all seemed to go well.

I have 2 plugs that I wanted to be always on in the DC8.... so I set them to be manually always on (not auto)

This morning we lost power for a short bit of time... come to find out the two manually always on plugs were on auto and since no program set for them they were OFF!

Why did this happen?

I also have the ACIII networked, but the web status page only shows the 5 set to auto... the other 3 are not there?

Do they all need to be set to auto?

Please help...

Also I'm considering purchasing aquanotes 3.0 for graphics and other logging of information.

The question is can I use it to track say Nitrates or Alk (if I manually enter these some how can they also be plotted and/or tracked?)

Thanks,

Dave

kbecker
10/07/2005, 10:43 AM
The default setting for outlets is auto, so when your power goes off it resets. If you want your specific outlets to be always on, create a timer name for each of them and use the following code for each of those timer names:

If time > 00:00 then PLG On

PLG will be what ever timer name you give that outlet. Just repeat for each outlet you want on and everything will be fine when you restore power.

dhoch
10/07/2005, 11:40 AM
Ok that answers the one question....

Anyone on the aquanotes?

Dave

clp
10/07/2005, 05:28 PM
Yes, you can manually enter Nitrate, and other commonly measured parameters into the AquaNotes database, and then you can graph this data.

Curt