PDA

View Full Version : Interval mode problem

crash519
10/14/2005, 07:39 AM
Ive' got 2 6100's hooked up in interval mode, but only one seems to be working. They are hooked up to a 7094.

I have one hooked up to port 8 and one to port 11 with the wavemode on interval (13 all the way up) and was testing it with the time at 1 minute. The pump on port 8 is the only one working. The light above port 8 is lit up and the light above port 10 is lit up :confused: The interval light is green. I do not have the photoelectric eye hooked up at all.

If I switch to sequential, both pumps come on. Likewise, if I switch to pulse both come on. I've tried switching the pump cables etc. but it only makes the pump on port 8 work.

The manual says the interval light should be red, but mine is green. Does the photoelectric cell have to be hooked up for correct operation?

Thanks!

rvitko
10/14/2005, 08:02 AM
The light is green on the last series of 7094. I would try unplugging the pumps from the wall, double checking connections to the controller and be sure that nothing shorted the photocell jack, one crystal of salt can do this, try blasting it with a can o'air. Replug the pumps after 1 minute.

crash519
10/14/2005, 08:19 AM
Thanks Roger! The photocell doesn't have to be hooked up though? I unplugged and redid everything a couple of times last night, but I'll do it again and just let it sit for a while. I did notice that when I unplugged the pumps from the wall, the lights on the controller stayed for a very brief moment and dimmed down. They are not just on or off.

rvitko
10/14/2005, 08:23 AM
Yes, that is part of the problem, it is basically the controller saves a memory of what it was doing and if you change it sometimes it doesn't change over unless it is completely discharged of power. The photocell does not need to be hooked up.

crash519
10/14/2005, 09:17 AM
Thanks!