PDA

View Full Version : Feedmode

SEAREEF
11/16/2005, 12:47 AM
Hi curt ,thanks alot for the great customer service you provide ,last time i had a problem you fixed it for free .I have a customer who wants to run a pump 24/7 and only wants it to turn off on feed mode .how do I program this on his box aqua controller 3

Frogbone
11/16/2005, 07:41 AM
I have my return pump (RET) set to manual ON.

Then you program IF FEED THEN RET OFF .

That way the pump is always on by default and only turns off during the feed cycle. I am using the ACII but I am sure it is the same on the AC3.

dhoch
11/16/2005, 08:54 AM
I don't think frogbones method works (because manual on means it won't respond to commands).

Here is what I did:

IF TIME > 12:00 THEN SP1 ON
IF FEED THEN SP1 OFF

This worked for me (SM1 means SUMP PUMP 1)...
The time just shows that its always ON

Dave

73ChargerFan
11/16/2005, 02:01 PM
Dave,

I'm new, but I think

IF TIME > 00:00 THEN SP1 ON

is the beginning of each day. The way you have it looks like it doesn't turn on until noon.

dhoch
11/16/2005, 02:10 PM
THat doesn't matter... it could be any time... it bascially an always on statement.

Dave

Frogbone
11/16/2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by dhoch
I don't think frogbones method works (because manual on means it won't respond to commands).

Here is what I did:

IF TIME > 12:00 THEN SP1 ON
IF FEED THEN SP1 OFF

This worked for me (SM1 means SUMP PUMP 1)...
The time just shows that its always ON

Dave

The Feed mode WILL override the manual on setting. I have been using it like this for a long time.
My return pump never missed firing up again with the default manual on setting but has missed before when I had the IF Time > 12:00 line in my program.

Either way should work, I just happen to feel safer with my setup ;)

kbecker
11/16/2005, 06:07 PM
I use the same method as well. Use the time statement that 73ChargerFan uses. It has worked for me everytime I press the feedmode button.