PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Get Info on Schuran CA Reactor

Johnsteph10
12/06/2005, 05:30 PM
Jason and/or Jay,

I'm not sure who is going to read this, but I have attempted to get ahold of someone there who is familiar with the Schuran Ca reactor. I have left at least 5 messages with different people over the last 2 days (who at least admit that they are not that familiar with the reactor) with promises that they would get either of you to call me right back.

Needless to say, no one has contacted me. I understand that you only have 4 phone operators at a time and that they are quite busy. . . but over 2 days?

I wish I had the opportunity to PM you this message but unfortunately I cannot.

Please note that I am not mad, just disappointed - I have been and will continue to be a loyal PA customer.

Thank you for your time,

John

Jeremy B.
12/06/2005, 06:17 PM
Hi John,

Usually the Schuran questions are sent over to me, and I did not get any message about this. Nonetheless, I do apologize.

If you want to email me directly a number you can be reached at I would be more than willing to give you a call first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Jeremy
jeremy@premiumaquatics.com

Johnsteph10
12/15/2005, 07:18 PM
Just a quick update. . .

I got to speak in depth with Jay and Jeremy today both of whom were more than helpful and patient as I asked a bunch of questions.

Thank you guys and I look forward to getting my reactor next week!

John

eclecticvibe
12/16/2005, 01:56 PM
You're most welcome. We never mean to neglect a customer. Sometimes we just get a little bit lost in all of the busy times. Thank you very much for your patience, and we hope you love the reactor.

Gools
12/25/2005, 10:42 AM
Have you gotten your reactor yet? what do you think of it? I'm looking at getting one.

Johnsteph10
12/25/2005, 12:54 PM
Gools,

Yup I've gotten it. I just have to put it together and hook it up. It is an absolutely amazing piece of work! I would definately recommend it 100%. Check out the long thread on Schuran reactors (mispelled "Shuran"). It will tell you everything you need.