PDA

View Full Version : ac jr problem also

poknsnok
12/11/2005, 06:17 AM
my ac jr has been working great fore sometime after initial bugs. so I recently added a command because its cooling off here and I dont need my fans to run constantly. I added a temp controled on/off command to plug a08 which is named pl4. it states:
if temp >80.06, fan on.
if temp <80.03 fan off
twice in the week since I added the command including this morning the tank was hot because the fan was off!!. all commands were in place. all timers set to auto. I unplugged the ac adapter and replugged. all the pumps/lights went haywire and my 400 watt came on and stayed on. I unplugged again and all seems to be working for now. there are no other commands associated with that plug in the JR. Previously I had it set like the rest. If time 00 then pl4 on. I no longer have that command in there. should it be? along with the temp command??

clp
12/12/2005, 11:56 AM
It sounds like something is configured incorrectly since you state everything was working correctly before you made the changes. Please double check the timer names, and program statements to make sure that everything is as it should be.
You don't need the 'If Time >00:00 Then PL4 ON' to control you fan. Just use the two temp statements. I assume that 'fan' and 'pl4' are referring to the same timer name.

Curt