PDA

View Full Version : FS: Minibow 5 setup (Stockton)

Jacob D
01/08/2006, 01:09 PM
I just broke down my minibow 5 acrylic with black trim/hood (All-Glass brand). Looking to sell it locally. The tank is less than a year old and in good confdition with only a few very minor scratches that didn't bother me. It does need to be cleaned up as there is some algae and corraline on the sides and back.

Tank
Base
Hood with 20w 50/50 PC bulb (mogul base)
Jager 50w heater
Rio 50 powerhead
Mini MagFloat
Unused whisper power filter
Unused bulb that came with tank

$40 firm.

Picture from the internet:
http://www.ccwaterscapes.com/Products/Aquarium/all%20glass/minibow5_black.jpg

crazzyreefer
01/08/2006, 01:44 PM
if you ever get out to the east bay ill take it

Jacob D
01/09/2006, 09:49 AM
I'll be in Milpitas / Fremont area mid Feb (maybe before). If I still have it and you're still interested maybe we can meet up at a fish store over there.

crazzyreefer
01/09/2006, 01:19 PM
Ill meet you at AG for it, im in no hurry, just need a small tank

Jacob D
01/09/2006, 02:22 PM
Sounds good. I'll shoot you a reminder a week or more before I head out that way.

crazzyreefer
01/09/2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks.. Gives me a reason to to to AG

Jacob D
11/01/2006, 08:26 PM
Bumping this one back up, the last guy thought it was glass and changed his mind. I plan to be in the Milpitas area November 4th if anyone would like to meet up

Minibow 5 acrylic with black trim/hood (All-Glass brand). Looking to sell it locally. The tank is less than a year old and in good condition with only a few very minor scratches that didn't bother me. It does need to be cleaned up as there is some algae and corraline on the sides and back.

Tank
Base
Hood with 20w 50/50 PC bulb (mogul base)
Jager 50w heater
Rio 50 powerhead
Mini MagFloat
Unused whisper power filter
Unused bulb that came with tank

$40 firm.

Here is a pic from the internet, just imaging a little reef in there instead of the silly planted scene ;)

http://www.jlaquatics.com/images/aquariums/aga/minibow/minibow5.jpg