PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Fish Sitter Needed ASAP Charlotte, NC!

NUBIANTANGLOVER
01/24/2006, 09:24 PM
Guys,

I am in a BIG crisis. My home is undergoing some renovations. The floor ha been totally revamped & the crew is coming to install tomorrow. The problem is, my holding tank has a crack in it, so I have no place to put my 4" Unicorn Tang & 3" Coral Beauty! I have had these fish for over 2 years! I have broken down my 175, and cut the PVC pipes on them. So, just when I was about to transfer my fish from half way draining my tank. I was wondering if someone would keep my two babies for me until I can make proper arrangements? Maybe for 1-2 weeks? Please help me. I'm sure my babies will die without help. Any suggestions? The crew will be here tomorrow morning..Jan. 25th. I can't delay them, time is money. HELP: Fish Sitter needed ASAP in Charlotte, NC.

NUBIANTANGLOVER
01/24/2006, 09:25 PM
Guys,

I am in a BIG crisis. My home is undergoing some renovations. The floor ha been totally revamped & the crew is coming to install tomorrow. The problem is, my holding tank has a crack in it, so I have no place to put my 4" Unicorn Tang & 3" Coral Beauty! I have had these fish for over 2 years! I have broken down my 175, and cut the PVC pipes on them. So, just when I was about to transfer my fish from half way draining my tank I noticed the crack in my holding tank. I was wondering if someone would keep my two babies for me until I can make proper arrangements? Maybe for 1-2 weeks? Please help me. I'm sure my babies will die without help. Any suggestions? The crew will be here tomorrow morning..Jan. 25th. I can't delay them, time is money. HELP: Fish Sitter needed ASAP in Charlotte, NC.

Mrs.kbmdale
01/24/2006, 10:11 PM
I would suggest scrolling through this and finding a reef club nearest you and posting this in there too! I hope you find someone, and that all goes well!!

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=80

Brianna:rollface:

NCreefwannabe
01/24/2006, 11:27 PM
go to yahoo groups and look for ncfrag and um, carolina reef keepers. also check the carolina reef keepers in the clubs forums.

Paintbug
01/25/2006, 10:33 AM
NC & SC guys have a section here http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=752540 im alittle far away and dont have space in the tank. i wish i could help you out more.

NUBIANTANGLOVER
01/25/2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks!