PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Gobies and/or Blennies

bigdee65
01/25/2006, 08:01 AM
I am setting up the stocking list for my 135g FOWLR and I would like to have one or more gobies and maybe a single blenny.

here are the gobies that I was thinking of:
Orangemarked, Sleeper Gold Head, Tiger or Randal's Goby

As for the blenny, I really like the Midas. However I have heard they need multiple feedings a day to be happy which I will not be able to do every day of the week.

Would I be able to get away with more than one goby in this size tank? And will I be able to mix gobies with blennies? Any input would be most helpful.

Thanks!

ReefNeck
01/25/2006, 08:09 AM
Well I know for sure you can have more than one Goby in your tank. I have a Gold Head Sleeper & a Yellow Watchman in my 55G with no problems. I can't answer about the Blenny in with them so hopefully someone else will chime in on that for you.

I do know that you do not want to mix different "Sleeper" gobies together in the same tank but could have more than one of the same type. (Like 2 Gold Heads).

I hope that helps some.

Highlander
01/25/2006, 08:18 AM
In my 120, I have purple, red head, rainford, yasha hase, and hifin gobies, along with a two spot and starry blennies.
No problems at all.

Angel*Fish
01/25/2006, 08:43 AM
I know of a 90g tank with a highfin blenny, midas blenny & shrimp goby
And a 75 with a midas, bicolor & an all black blenny of some sort plus a jawfish
No prbs in either tank