PDA

View Full Version : The 'Quiz' has bugs...

hahnmeister
01/26/2006, 02:37 AM
At first I thought my mind was failing me when I read that I had marked Sodium as the most abundant ion in seawater, but then I kept reading my solutions after taking the quiz, and I see more false results.

One that gets me is that for #6, it says I marked B, and that my answer is incorrect and that the correct solution is B...wait...er...thats what I did put...thats what it says I put...and yet its incorrect.

I had to go back and write down my solutions and compare them to the notes provided for the questions. There are several questions where my answers have been changed, and some where the solutions that are correct are marked wrong and then that same solution given as the correct response.

It seems that the page has some programming errors. At first I got a 44%, but after 'regrading' I received a 74%. Just fair warning for everyone before you take your ranking to heart...its prolly incorrect.

Skipper
01/26/2006, 06:27 AM
Hmmm... I just checked number 6 and selected B as the correct answer. When I hit the submit button and go to the answer page, it says Correct. The correct answer is B. We have tested the test over and over and over and over for correctness. We kept having a problem with question #32, but that's all we found.

hahnmeister
01/26/2006, 11:17 AM
I dont know how the page runs, but could someone's cookies or history be mucking with the program?

Skipper
01/26/2006, 04:43 PM
I doubt it. If it was, it would be affecting other users also.