PDA

View Full Version : Any Mantis in?

Ruu
01/29/2006, 09:22 PM
I know the problems you guys are having with conditions, red tides, biblical plagues etc, and I will hopefully be buying an enormous quantity of rock from you for my new 180 in the next 6 months or so, but...

In the meantime, I am wanting to set up a mantis tank (to replace the one I got in my last TBS shipment a year or so ago) and I was wondering if you had any Mantis right now.

Hope things are getting better - the government website seemed to show the red tide receding over the last couple of months.

Dave

liverock
01/30/2006, 01:25 PM
Dave

Thanks for the support......
We get our mantis from harvesting rock.....but no rock=no mantis now until mother nature lets us dive!!

Soon as we get rock, you will be good to go.....

Thanks
TBS

liverock
02/24/2006, 08:20 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6619864#post6619864 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ruu
I know the problems you guys are having with conditions, red tides, biblical plagues etc, and I will hopefully be buying an enormous quantity of rock from you for my new 180 in the next 6 months or so, but...

In the meantime, I am wanting to set up a mantis tank (to replace the one I got in my last TBS shipment a year or so ago) and I was wondering if you had any Mantis right now.

Hope things are getting better - the government website seemed to show the red tide receding over the last couple of months.

Dave

Wennera back in stock!

green or red.....$50 delivered to your door!
Thanks
TBS

redeye12345
02/24/2006, 09:33 AM
how has it been looking as far as being able to dive and get some rock?