PDA

View Full Version : some advise please

winyfrog
02/02/2006, 12:26 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been in this hobby for a very long time. Most of you know my husband "X-Factor" I have helped him with his tanks (300 gallon reef, octopus species, mantis species etc, etc, etc.) and had in the past a Brackish 55 gallon, a puffer tank also 55 gallon. I have a 12 gallon nano. I am now going to set up a 55 gallon on my own without my husbands help, unless I need some advise of course.;)

I would like to get some advise and/or ideas. I have always wanted to have a long nose butterfly, copperband, Flame angel, possibly a emporer angel (I believe this size tank is probably to small for her) I am also considering a male flasher wrasse with his shoal, how many females do you recommend? 3-5? my other challenge is I want to have some corals (I know that the long nose and angel are not reef safe) Has anyone one had experience with these fish that could give me some advise/ideas on what types of corals would be safe.

Do you know of an angel that is close to the emperor that could go into this size tank?

Thanks