PDA

View Full Version : Cool movie of shark vs octopus battle to the death

yachtboy14
02/02/2006, 05:45 PM
Here's the link copy and past it:

http://www.break.com/movies/sharkvsoctopus.html

Andrew
02/02/2006, 05:53 PM
Isn't this a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost?

:D

yachtboy14
02/02/2006, 06:05 PM
Umm I have never seen this before so I am saying no?

Absint Reefer
02/02/2006, 07:01 PM
oldie but still very cool

DrChristianTroy
02/03/2006, 08:47 AM
Terrible!!!!!

aquaman67
02/03/2006, 09:01 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6651991#post6651991 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Andrew
Isn't this a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost?

:D

Well, it was new to me too so thanks!

creepereefer
02/03/2006, 09:12 AM
Funny shark was on the menu that night my bag every night

yachtboy14
02/03/2006, 03:50 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6656149#post6656149 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DrChristianTroy
Terrible!!!!!

What do you mean terrible? Every sea creature has to eat, it's the unforgiving world of marine life. But it is unfortunate that it took them many days (and thus sharks lifes) to find out what was killing them.

Mike de Leon
02/04/2006, 12:32 PM
kool! nice!doc oc gobbled that shark down like i do when i eat my shark "fin" soup! lol

kjmst29
02/04/2006, 03:31 PM
awesome!

natedogg
02/04/2006, 03:35 PM
new to me too