PDA

View Full Version : Frogspawn is dead?

chrisbenavides
02/03/2006, 05:37 PM
Well about a week ago I asked if my froghspawn was sick or not. For the past two days I have not seen the coral out of itself (the "egg-like" structure has not been seen at all, not can I see it if I look up closely. I don't know if it died and lost it's egg-like structures (the coral), and left only the skeleton behind or if it is just going through some wierd phase.

I have a picture of when it was what I believe sick. I took this picture 3 days ago. I'll post it as soon as I figure it out.

chrisbenavides
02/03/2006, 06:23 PM
bump

bertoni
02/03/2006, 08:17 PM
Need picture...

chrisbenavides
02/04/2006, 01:35 AM
does anyone know how I can modify my pictures so they can fit on the screen and let me upload to RC. Since I am taking picture at 5.2 megapixels, the picture files are about 1.0 mb a pic...

I need to resize the pics.

Is there any way to do that on RC?

duerr
02/04/2006, 02:12 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6662748#post6662748 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chrisbenavides
does anyone know how I can modify my pictures so they can fit on the screen and let me upload to RC. Since I am taking picture at 5.2 megapixels, the picture files are about 1.0 mb a pic...

I need to resize the pics.

Is there any way to do that on RC?

Assuming you're using windows XP, Microsoft has a right-click utility that will alow you to change an images dimensions, and therefore size.

direct link:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Feel free to google search the "micrsoft image resizer powertoy" if you don't trust my link.

Download,Install, right click on image, and the program will ask you what size you want to resize the image (or images, if you highlight more than one) as a new file into the same directory.

such as; you right click on "MyTank.JPG", and scroll down to "Resize image" choose to resize as "Medium", and you will see an additional file pop up to the right of "MyTank.JPG" as "MyTank (Medium).JPG)

You can also resize the *.jpg in a photo editing program such as Adobe Photoshop.

Typically, digital cameras come with some infestatious program that allows you to do a ton of worthless tash (like cropping, and resizing images)

chrisbenavides
02/04/2006, 10:21 AM
thanks!!!