PDA

View Full Version : Reef Podcasts

JoshHarpst
02/14/2006, 09:38 AM
I ran into this site just the other day and it might be one of the coolest things ever. Every week a guy by the name of Rob does these "Podcasts" about Saltwater aquariums and issues dealing with them and such. He also has fragging video's and other multimedia on the site. It's really been a help for me as i travel from school to home ever weekend which takes about an hour and a half. So i download about 10 episodes before i leave and i listen to them on the way home and on the way back up to school. They are very educational and like i said i listen to them in the car so i'm getting educated while i drive. It's really cool and you should check it out. The website is

www.talkingreef.com

HTH

~Josh

Stile2
02/14/2006, 10:18 AM
Also check out Reefcast.com (http://reefcast.com/)

Marc (melev) and Evan (Quicksilver) have done three Podcasts so far. Fantastic!!

Keith

JoshHarpst
02/14/2006, 02:43 PM
awesome, thanks.

~Josh

JoshHarpst
02/14/2006, 02:45 PM
Stile2,

What grade math do you teach? I am a Junior Math Major and going into secondary Ed.

~Josh

Stile2
02/14/2006, 05:45 PM
I teach High School, this year I am teaching Statistics, Algebra 2, and Geometry, but I have taught pretty much everything except Calculus, because to teach that the person who is surrently has to retire or die.

Keith

JoshHarpst
02/15/2006, 10:47 PM
Nice, i wanna teach AP calc and AP stats. I hope i get the chance. I've heard they are hard to come by.