PDA

View Full Version : March Photo of the Month

hiflykitty
02/18/2006, 03:09 PM
Its that time again. The deadline for March photo of the month submissions will be Sunday, March 5th at noon. Any submissions recieved after then will be automatically entered into April's photo of the month. Voting will be March 6th thru the 10th. I am assuming that the next meeting will be on Saturday, march 11. Special thanks to Paul Thompson, he is working on creating a page on the COMAS website for Photo of the month, rather than going thru photo bucket. Stay tuned for more developments on this project. I do not have a sponsor lined up for March just yet, but I am working on it. Also don't forget to use your Wet Pets coupons for those of you who were at the last meeting. They expire February 28th. As usual, you can send your submission to hiflykitty@gmail.com

hiflykitty
02/18/2006, 03:11 PM
Also, don't forget to include your RC handle with your entry.

hiflykitty
02/21/2006, 12:02 PM
Also, please send me the original un-compressed file of your picture. we will need the full resolution files for the calendar, and paul is working diligently to create a lay out where all the pictures appear the same size. Happy picture taking and lets get those submissions in!

indoreefer
03/12/2006, 11:26 AM
sent you a pm