PDA

View Full Version : Frags in Seattle

jumpincactus
02/19/2006, 12:27 AM
Anyone know of any members in the Seattle area that works with sales and exchange of coral frags?????????

DJ88©
02/19/2006, 10:54 AM
[moved]

PatMayo
02/20/2006, 10:19 PM
I really don't know. I'm trying to get ahold of folks in this area and maybe try to get a club together. I get together with the local GTO folks occasionally, might as well do it for the fish guys also eh.

Anyway, I live in the Bonney Lake area. Any other reefers out there???

Calling all Seattle area reefers.

Regards,

Pat

Zombie Flanders
02/21/2006, 05:13 PM
@jumpincactus, @PatMayo,

I'm in the Seattle area but my 80g tank has been mostly dormant for the last few years. Jeez, I'm surprised how much stuff I've forgotten and have to learn all over again.

I'm preparing to ramp up again and adding some coral/reef critters pretty soon though so I'd be interested in frag exchanges or just bs'ing about reefs.

PatMayo
02/21/2006, 06:08 PM
[welcome]

Sounds good to me. Have you ever been involved with the PSAS any?

There is a lot to learn for sure. Things change all the time. It's fun though. I enjoy it but ya gotta let your pocketbook get some air once in a while.

Regards,

Pat

Zombie Flanders
02/23/2006, 09:41 PM
@Pat,

I've never been involved with PSAS before. My previous involvement was mostly a solo thing. I hear ya about the pocket book needing a breather. So many things to try and so little tank space. :-)

On an unrelated note, I see your into GTO's. First car I ever bought was a 68 goat... lots of fun.

PatMayo
02/24/2006, 09:16 AM
I liked the old, but 400 HP and 400 lbs. ft of torque with rear wheel drive was too much to pass up and the price was a bonus.

I'm going to look into PSAS thing and see what is going on with that group.

Regards,

Pat

thereefmaster
03/01/2006, 01:47 AM
Well, I don't know if you guys know where this is, but I live in mossyrock, WA. It is about 85 miles south of Seattle. I wanna frag!

Peace,

-Nate