PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Help!!

mr pink floyd
02/22/2006, 04:15 PM
today i changed my CC to sand, and its all cloudy, i tried to make not cloudy, by pouri nit over a trash bag slowly gallon by gallon, but my dad decided to pour a 5 gallon bucket in whicle i was in the other room, i would have been fine too, ight now my fish are in a rubbermaid tub, which is losing temp fast, adn some corals are in there too, but they are all ope, im putting in wamr water, and i have 2 fish in a 10gallon, what should i do wiht my corals and fish, iwll they livei n the tank wiht sand?

Dubbin1
02/22/2006, 04:18 PM
They should be fine in the tank.

mr pink floyd
02/22/2006, 04:26 PM
im going to try to let it settle a little first, il ltry to keep the water i nthe tub regular, and warm for the night

mr_o98
02/22/2006, 06:50 PM
If you have an extra heater, throw that in the tub to regulate temp. If you don't, I would recommend purchasing one. I have 2 extra for water changes, and for backup if my main heater dies.

mr_o98
02/22/2006, 07:39 PM
If you have an extra heater, throw that in the tub to regulate temp. If you don't, I would recommend purchasing one. I have 2 extra for water changes, and for backup if my main heater dies.

mr pink floyd
02/22/2006, 08:41 PM
what i did was took a large tubberware container, drilled lots of holes in it, washed it out good, then i put the clarkii and pseudo in it they are floating in the big tank, wiht filters and a heater and powerhead and all that mumbo jumbo. i did see my lemon damsel in a corner he looked pretty good, so im not too worried, maybe a little about my shrooms and feather duster that are only in there to add the ammount or LR in