PDA

View Full Version : turquoise frogspawn

mike210
02/25/2006, 08:30 PM
today i picked up a new frag-- a frogspawn that looks turquoise it is a awesome color but the guy at the store couldnt remember the exact name can anybody help me out. I have seen all kinds of frogspawn over the years but never anything like this. i even did a search but couldnt find anything like it

cmondo
02/26/2006, 05:03 AM
Well your discription doesn't help at all, how about a pic?

xcreonx
02/27/2006, 11:06 PM
The branching Frogspawns are Euphyllia Paradivisa, and the non-branching are Euphyllia Divisa. Their 'common name' based on their color are different in every part of the world.

Chaotic Reefer4u
03/01/2006, 12:37 AM
nice...

sloshesv
03/01/2006, 07:27 AM
I'd love to see a picture.

sarduci
03/01/2006, 12:17 PM
Pictures are good...... =?)

I hear that green with pink tips are hard to find, but I picked them up for $5 a head from a guy who couldn't find anyone who just wouldn't take anymore from him.

Then someone told me that pink with green tips was hard to find, but I bought 3 frags from a guy who had about 20 heads growing out from a few colonies that are common around him.

Same thing with the zoanthids I have, someone says xxx skirt color with yyy mouth are hard to find. Then I tell them that I have 4 or 5 colonies that I just give away to a friend since I have a ton of them. 90% of the battle is just finding out something is this color AND this color AND this color AND that color in addition to the 2 colors you have already.

Remember, lots of fish in the sea, even more for different kinds and colors of corals....