PDA

View Full Version : Salty Critter

szwab
02/26/2006, 09:55 PM
Went up to salty critter today. I was in Cleveland visiting family and stopped in to spend some $$ and use my G.C. I won at the last meeting :) Dan had a lot of nice stuff in, and a good variety

The kids were liking a copper banded Butterfly. One of the fish I have been thinking of adding to the tank. It's funny how with a couple suggestive remarks they decide they like things. (this always makes it easier to justify the purchase with the Boss :) ) And gets them interested in the tank as well, as I'm sure he will get named here in a day or 2.

All was good except for one of the little speed trap towns.... I won't go into details. If that was not bad enough the bazillion questions from my 6yr old the rest of the way home was punishment enough. Now I still have to pay the ticket. may just go to court and explain to the judge that "my sentance" has been served!!!

geo
02/27/2006, 06:18 AM
That turned out to be an expensive fish :lol:

cward
02/27/2006, 09:28 AM
Damn the man!!!

porky
02/27/2006, 09:29 AM
Man that sucks! Gotta be careful in those small towns... not that I'm speaking from experience :rolleyes:

asnatlas
02/27/2006, 10:49 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6835526#post6835526 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by szwab
All was good except for one of the little speed trap towns.... I won't go into details.

DOH... Sorry to hear... I find it hard to do the speed limit myself...

Norm R
02/27/2006, 11:11 AM
I also got stopped on my way back from the Critter the last time I was up there. My "experience" was on that short stretch of SR 250 before Ashland. I got off with a warning (sorry szwab).